ASP.Net/Classic ASP Software Developer
Location: Makati City
Experience: 3-5 years
The client is a US-based company established in 1998 as an online retailer and ranked among the Internet Retailer’s “Top 30 Online Retailers.” The company’s mission is to provide the latest products at the lowest prices with service excellence for the global computer marketplace.
• Support the Company’s current systems by doing enhancements, debugging and migration Collaborate with other developers and database administrators in designing, coding and testing various software applications according to required specifications
• Research and document any change or modifications of the software throughout the project life-cycle
• Conducts research on other emerging, developing software in the market
• Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of any IT-related field or equivalent Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably in an Ecommerce or ERP Software development Experienced on Classic ASP with VBScript
• Experienced on ASP.Net using C# or VB.Net
• Knowledgeable on the following:
1. Web Services
4. Visual Studio 2005/2008 Development Environment
6. AJAXSQL 2005 basic database management and development with in-depth knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures and User-defined Functions
7. Unified Modeling Language (UML) or Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA, OOD) a big plus
8. Documentation framework, WiKi, XML Schema and Visio a big plus
9. Candidates must be willing to be assigned to any shift
10. Position will be based in Makati, Metro Manila
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
Keep in track with the updated job openings, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.