Chinese Product Analyst
The Product Analyst for Localization will be helping drive the product localization efforts of the Company for China and neighboring countries in the region. The ideal candidate is someone who has intimate knowledge of the Chinese market (the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong and Macau Special Administrative Regions, Taiwan, etc), can speak the local language(s) in the region, has a background in accounting and finance as well as accounting information systems, and has a tremendous amount of energy and passion to push for, and evangelize localization efforts within the company to better support the needs of Chinese prospects and customers.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of local statutory and legal requirements and culturally expected product functionality and workflows
- Work with development, QA, documentation and other stakeholders through the product generation process
- Collect, analyze, maintain and distribute information about competing products for the local market
- Provide product information to meet a variety of internal and external needs including sales collateral, press releases, website copy and internal training
- Act as an escalation point for urgent customer issues
- Ability to read/write/speak Mandarin Chinese is a must.
- Ability to read/write/speak Cantonese/ Fookien, other Chinese languages a plus.
- Candidate should have undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Management Information Systems or related degrees. With 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- A solid understanding of accounting and local accounting standards, business practices and statutory requirements in the Chinese region a plus.
- An MBA or Masters Degree a plus.
- Excellent communication and cross functional teamwork skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Should demonstrate strong ability to analyze problems, create solutions, be able to think strategically
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Strong customer and business focus
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
Keep in track with the updated job openings, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.