Location: Makati City
Experience: 3-5 years
The client is a US-based company established in 1998 as an online retailer and ranked among the Internet Retailer’s “Top 30 Online Retailers.” The company’s mission is to provide the latest products at the lowest prices with service excellence for the global computer marketplace.
- Support the Company’s current systems by doing enhancements, debugging and migration
- Collaborate with other developers and database administrators in designing, coding and testing various software applications according to required specifications
- Research and document any change or modifications of the software throughout the project life-cycle
- Conducts research on other emerging, developing software in the market
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of any IT-related field or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably in social networking application development and/or gaming software
- Preferably with knowledge in Open source products and application frameworks.
• Should have good knowledge in Internet Web 2.0 Technology and MySQL.
• Knowledge of search technologies in the online portal space and flash development would be an advantage
• Must have the passion, drive, and innovative spirit with good communication and interactive skills.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop will be advantageous.
• Should be able to test code in Apache for Linux and MS Windows
• Candidates must be willing to be assigned to any shift
• Position will be based in Makati, Metro Manila
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
Keep in track with the updated job openings, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.