Cantonese Service Desk Professional
Salary Range: Open to negotiate
Location: UPA or Libis, Quezon City
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Cantonese
- Comfortable in dealing with resources from all levels of the organization.
- Fast learner.
- Tech savvy. (Windows, Microsoft etc)
- Willing to work on client dictated schedules.
- Team player
- To use specialized tools, techniques, and procedures to identify and understand various problems and to select appropriate actions to resolve.
- To perform problem determination utilizing maintenance packages, diagnostics, reference documentation, service aids and other tools. To use Knowledge Based Systems (KBS), other computer-based applications, and other available resources to effect problem determination and resolution.
- Seeks and exchanges technical and general business information, ideas, and concepts with customers using in-depth listening, questioning, and clarification skills that support complete delivery of information and verification of comprehension.
- Makes creative recommendations for improving the processes, procedures, and tools used for problem determination and resolution. Develops, refines, and/or updates KBS content as appropriate.
- Maintains businesslike communications, conduct, and appearance, and otherwise demonstrates courteous, positive, and professional behaviours at all times.
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to other team members on more complex issues.
- Second tier resource for daily procedures, ensures all network, systems and database resources are available and functioning.
- To ensure all calls to the Service Desk are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- To ensure that all incoming IT support calls are recorded accurately.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.