Location: Mandaluyong City
This position is a hands-on, technical position operating, administrating and supporting the company’s enterprise Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytic tool, OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) platform. The ideal candidate will have a diverse background in Business Intelligence reporting technologies, with a specialty in OBIEE. The role is essentially a BI Data Warehouse Developer using extensive PL/SQL, ETL, database design and modelling expertise, to build and join data sets and provide a “single version of the truth”.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience with OBIEE administration and support to provide all aspects of technical and consultative support of the Production environment.
- Experience as an Oracle Development DBA, including expertise supporting application development throughout the SDLC (i.e. query and performance tuning)
- Experience in online high transaction environments and Oracle 11g/Unix platform
- Database solutioning to meet application development needs
- Data warehousing and an ability to code / create complex queries in SQL and PL/SQL
- ETL and BI tools expertise and a high level of comfort creating reports
- Understand dimensional data modeling, star and snowflake schema.
- Understand, design and develop business intelligence solution components and reports, including:
- Database integration
- ETL processes
- Report and dashboard creation
- KPI and analytics integration
- Determine testing needed to ensure the functionality and integrity of reporting solutions.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design for Business Intelligence
- Experience in both Presentation and Repository layers of OBIEE
- Solid understanding of best practices for dashboard development and data visualization techniques
- Ability to interpret requirements and technical specifications and translate them into visual representations of information
- Excellent analytical abilities to troubleshoot complex data issues.
- Capable of a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
Keep in track with the updated job openings, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.