Location: Silver City, Frontera Verde, Pasig
Starting date: ASAP
The Resource Scheduler is mainly responsible for creating the most efficient agent schedules using approved assumptions. The focus is to maximize manpower utilization while achieving client metrics.
• Develops employee schedules to match planning and forecasting outputs, as well as planning input from operations Management
• Utilizes effective methods for managing scheduling practices such as the schedule bid process.
• Schedules for planned absences; schedule changes, such as vacation and breaks
• Retains special training and special events schedule
• Uses accuracy of forecast and schedule accuracy measurements for continuous improvement
• Works closely with client services to adjust staffing expectations based on validated data.
• Conducts root cause analysis as required, and provides business solutions to Manager/Client.
• Works closely with Operations Team to ensure respective lines of business are in line with requirements.
• Mitigates business deliverable risk by closely maintaining all short and long term staffing requirements.
• Ensure continued profitability via efficient resource allocation
• Measures, monitors results and makes adjustments based on requirements and business deliverables.
• Recommends and modifies staffing models to best suit contractual requirements.
• Remains highly familiar with all contractual deliverables and parameters.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field or equivalent work experience
• At least 1 year experience specializing in Scheduling in an international call center environment
• Strong background in IEX and other workforce tools is required.
• Handled large scale accounts (on-shore or off-shore) with multiple LOBs is desired.
• Advance knowledge in MS Excel is desired
• Excellent reporting skills; knowledge in pivot reporting
• Experienced in manual scheduling
• Applicants must be willing to work in Silver City, Frontera Verde, Pasig.
• Ability to start ASAP is an advantage
• Open to rotating and graveyard shifts
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
Keep in track with the updated job openings, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.