Bahasa Malaysian and Indonesian Process Associate for a Social Media Project
Location: Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Type of Employment: Full time
Band Level: 1
- Providing support in many varieties on Airline’s customer service requests on social media platforms via salesforce.com in Malay/Bahasa Language
- Goal is to meet the Service Level Agreements as agreed with the client.
- Manage social media servicing/campaigns and day-to-day activities in a 24/7 environment.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites/platforms
- Should be able to effectively resolve all customer queries
- Certified in Malay/Bahasa Language. High level of and proven experience in both Written & Spoken Malay/Bahasa Language – Mandatory
- With Above Average English Written & Spoken skills
- Preferably with Travel Industry knowledge/background
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationship
- Customer focus and has drive for results
- Should have eye for detail
- Adaptability to change
- Should Have analytical ability
Salary Budget: 50-60k package (inclusive of language premium and allowances)
Starting Date: October 29,2012
Working Sched: Shifting schedule
Working Location: WCC Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
Additional info :
- Candidates must have Twitter and Facebook Account.
- Candidates will answer comments and tweets in Social Media Sites
- They are accepting Filipino Citizen but they prefer Native Bahasa Indonesian/Malaysian
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Recruitment Process :
- English Interview
- Written Assessment (Bahasa Malaysian / Indonesian)
- Language Assessment (Phone) in India
- Operation Interview
Note: Hiring process might take a 1 day or two and will make 1-2days to finalize.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
Keep in track with the updated job openings, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.