Location: Makati City
- Support the Company’s current systems by doing enhancements, debugging and migration
- Collaborate with other developers and database administrators in designing, coding and testing various software applications according to required specifications
- Research and document any change or modifications of the software throughout the project life-cycle
- Conducts research on other emerging, developing software in the market
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of any IT-related field or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably in social networking application development and/or gaming software
- Preferably with knowledge in Open source products and application frameworks.
- Should have good knowledge in Internet Web 2.0 Technology and MySQL.
- Knowledge of search technologies in the online portal space and flash development would be an advantage
- Must have the passion, drive, and innovative spirit with good communication and interactive skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Products
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.