Senior Java Developer
Location: Makati City
- more than 5 years experience working with Java
- has a strong understanding of OOP concept and design
- more than 3 years experience working with Spring
- experience in working with NoSQL data store like MongoDB, CouchDB and the like
- experience in working with JSON and RESTful web services
- opportunity to build a RESTful architecture for a US based Social networking site
- can communicate in English as the stakeholders are from the US
- opportunity to work as a technical lead
- Lead the engineering team based in the Philippines, hiring and managing local developers.
- Effectively work with customers in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Effectively work with product managers and other team members to identify and understand, functional and technical requirements for new features and for feature enhancements.
- Analyze requirements and create highly innovative software designs and solutions.
- Development of quick prototypes and proof of concepts to describe and demonstrate software designs.
- Make design decisions that you are able to defend to your team on the basis of multiple aspects of quality including meeting business requirements, performance, ease of deployment, and maintainability.
- Test software including defining and supporting acceptance testing and gathers feedback from pre-release testers.
- Participate in the software release and pre-release activities. Post-release activities include support for product launch.
- Investigate and fix product issues identified in released software.
- Work on multiple projects with the ability to change direction quickly based on business drivers.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
Keep in track with the updated job openings, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.