Location: Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
Salary: Open to negotiate
Starting Date: ASAP
Experienced digital creative individual with the ability to supervise others and serve as a strategic thinker and leader in order to produce outstanding creative and marketing solutions. Responsible for all creative operations for a specific group of accounts to include staff supervision and work production. Directs the activities of subordinates to maintain standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the clients’ goals. Resolves functional conflicts through consultation with regional function heads. An experienced presenter. Senior-level client contact.
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the agency to staff
- Clear understanding of branding with ability to conceptualize, extend and execute ideas within that environment
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinker able to lead the development of marketing solutions consistent with client-approved creative strategies
- Keeps abreast of current cultural trends and the latest technological advances
- Provides detailed information and cost estimates to assure accurate data on which to plan and develop functional objectives and budgets leading to stable and profitable accounts
- Oversees creative consultations with account teams to assure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, necessary reviews, and client presentations
- Executes and/or manages creative development and execution.
- Oversees all aspects of job including comps, art creation, retouching, and file release in the best interests of time and budget
- Seeks out and works with others to maintain creative excellence including tech developers, photographers, and artists
- Supervises and fosters accountable relationships with outside vendors to come up with the best possible creative solutions from concept through execution
- Compiles and discusses performance reviews of creative personnel
- Assists in managing the day to day workflow
- Manages training and development for all junior team members
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in Digital Creative production
- 5+ years of success managing, motivating and building strong creative teams
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent- business experience preferred
- Experience with Digital Media is required
- Digitally current with an in depth knowledge of all digital media, including ad units, applications, mobile technologies, social media and customer utility
- Experience with mobile ad platforms or performance advertising
- Accountability for results: a clear track record of taking ownership and driving dramatic outcomes
- Strong business writing skills in customer facing media
- Art/Copy education in graphic design and conceptual thinking
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial culture and has previously guided small companies through rapid growth
- Growing knowledge of constructive critique and criticism with ability to cultivate both art and copy
- Ability to execute in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.