NAS System Administrator required to work within a global support team to our client.
The Storage Administrator will be responsible for but not limited to: Architecting and implementing new SAN and NAS hardware and software, architect solutions based on user and customer requirements, investigate and demo new technologies, data migrations, data identification, documentation, Level 3 support, operational reporting, and asset returns for the one of our customers business and PAC/Hospital hosted data centers.
Must be able to analyze and problem solve complex technical issues with minimal supervision. Must work well within a team environment and communicate well to a diverse set of colleagues. Must be able to automate and document routine tasks for support teams. Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Maintain a stable, predictable, and scalable NAS environment
• Work directly with the global SAN/NAS and local team leads and establish operating mechanism for weekly communication, strategy, and problem & resolution management.
• Manage projects through design and implementation for hardware/software replacements along with the migrations of complex data protection systems.
• Be a part of a team environment and communicate clear, concise messages to Client Teams, Suppliers, Regulatory leaders, IT and Functional Leadership on operations and support activities.
• Ensure conformance to established system architecture, methods, regulations, standards and practices and participate in their creation.
• Participate in long range planning and assure consistency with business objectives for: data retention, data organization, SLAs and regulatory compliance.
• Maintain and/or develop processes to maintain business continuous that meet compliance requirements and capabilities along with co-ordinate and document the execution of disaster recovery plans to meet regulatory requirements.
• Initiate direct communication with a wide range of client, supplier, regulatory, application, architectural, and systems personnel.
• Help set the vision for the SAN and NAS organization and define projects to achieve that vision.
• Strong skill and worked with NetApp NAS and EMC NAS
• Excellent Celerra and HDS storage builder skills
• B.S. Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field
• Must have good oral and written communication skills and be able to discuss technical issues with users, vendors and customers having diverse technical and business backgrounds.
• administration experience with Network Appliance hardware and software.
• administration experience with Solaris Operating Systems
• experience on mid-range models
• Proven interpersonal, written/verbal communication, organizational and leadership skills.
• Ability to maintain leading edge skills in a rapidly changing environment
• experience with server or storage technologies
• Extensive working experience with NetApp and EMC enterprise storage technologies
• Working experience with Oracle, SAP, Veritas File System, Volume Manager and DB Edition
• Administration & installation experience w/ Netapp, EMC Centera & Clarion, Hitachi Tagmastore
• GxP, FDA, Sarbanes-Oxley, NHS and other regulatory compliance experience
• Experience working in ASP or PACS data centers
• Proven project management experience
• Any experience in the following roles is also advantageous: SAN Administrator, NAS Administrator, Storage Administrator, UNIX administrator, Project Manager
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
Keep in track with the updated job openings, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.