SAP Payroll Specialist (North America)
Job Code: QUE0000HV
Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding payroll and tax information as relates to payroll processing.
- Could be required to process off-cycle checks based on payroll calendar, post-payroll activities and run necessary reports based on client needs. Identify and assist in resolution of off-cycle errors.
- Could be required to process full-cycle payroll based on payroll calendar and post-payroll activities, including administration of payroll data, identification and resolution of payroll results errors, and validation of all payroll reports.
- If required to process full cycle payrolls, then could be required to process all payroll output transmissions (e.g., ACH, ADP, positive pay, credit union, expat/impat)
- Could be required to process off cycle requests from AMO or client requests on a weekly basis. (i.e. NAMC, YANA, etc.)
- Ongoing update of process documentation and checklists for process improvements.
- Cross train for all clients, having working knowledge of processing payroll runs using payroll checklist, maintenance of all documentation relating to all clients, and off cycle processing.
- Assist client financial personnel by providing payroll-funding information and in reconciliation of payroll bank accounts by researching outstanding items.
- Reconcile third party accounts.
- Responsible for investigation of all cases as assigned.
- Responds to issues in call tracking/case system relating to payroll processing and determines the most effective method for resolution. Creates, resolves and closes all tickets, daily.
- Interaction with banking institution personnel as it relates to ACH files, positive pay, stop payments, etc.
- Identify and resolve G/L posting errors.
- Interact with high-level client personnel to meet customer needs.
- Proactively communicate issues affecting payroll end-results to appropriate client and BPO personnel, as issues arise.
- Transfer knowledge within Operations to all team members when new information is provided related to client-specific needs.
- Assume certain responsibilities from AMO, as required.
- Responsible for processing of stock files.
- Work under strict deadlines in order to meet contract deliverables.
- Responsible for the transmission and reconciliation of all relocation and local payroll related data.
- Special projects.
- Responsible for off cycle manual check set up, printing, and mailing.
- Coordinates with the Legal Department and outside claims from Agencies for fraudulent checks
- Responsible for the procedures and responses to wage claims from regulatory unemployment agencies and other requests for wage information.
- Responsible for deceased employee’s last pay issues, coordinating with the Accounts Payable department, remitting the funds to the legally required estates in a timely manner.
- Responsible for analyzing employee outstanding balances owed and makes notifications to individuals, coordinates with the Legal Department, any applicable adjustments as deductions from pay.
- Coordinate with accounting regarding state escheated funds, reissuing to applicable individuals, when/if necessary (US only)
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum BA/BS or 4-year degree or equivalent experience (required)
- Specialization or certificate (preferred)
- 2+ years experience in a HR Administration environment, where primary responsibilities were focused on one or more specific process areas
- Experience with client management and resolving escalated employee or client issues
- Moderate to expert experience with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience with HRIS databases (e.g., PeopleSoft, SAP and/or Oracle)
- Computer literate and ability to comfortably perform within windows application environment and skilled at MS Office applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills and effective use of advanced customer service principles.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to transfer knowledge to team members.
- High level of focus and attention to detail and accuracy in a repetitive environment
- Ability to recognize research and resolve basic and complex escalated issues and make recommendations to improve service delivery processes.
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast variable environment of a start-up or rapidly growing organization
- Other specialization or certificate (preferred American Payroll Association)
- 1-3 years of full cycle payroll processing experience
- Exposure to HRIS databases (e.g., PeopleSoft, SAP and/or Oracle)
- Basic knowledge of tax processing and reporting
- System literate in SAP, PeopleSoft or a similar HRIS system
- Ability to work with figures and reconcile data
- Computer literate.
- Ability to comfortably perform within windows application environment, create spreadsheets and work with formulas within a spreadsheet, Word documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to follow oral and written directions, focus on detail and accuracy in a repetitive, process disciplined environment
- Interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to quickly adapt to the variable environment of a start-up or rapidly growing organization
- Basic knowledge of benefits as relates to plan types, associated wage types, and payroll output.
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to process a high volume of detailed work in a short timeframe.
- Ability to communicate effectively with high-level client contacts.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with client management and resolving escalated employee or client issues.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
Keep in track with the updated job openings, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.