Systems Administrator (Senior)
Location: Makati City
This highly skilled individual will be responsible for developing, deploying & maintaining server based systems on our large global corporate network covering both LANs and WANs, working hands on with all major network devices. This role will also be expected to help design & develop the deployment of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 within the organisation.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with global IT teams on network systems design, deployment, configuration, upgrades and monitoring
- Prioritize, coordinate and deliver on time special technology projects
- Implement local policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition, installation, use, support, security and backup
- Maintain mission critical servers & core network systems infrastructure
- Implement Virtualisation Environments to reduce physical server hardware
- Troubleshoot complex software and hardware related problems
- Provide training on software and hardware usage
- Document configurations and perform change management procedures
- Consult with IT Management on current and future computing needs of company.
- Support overall content protection efforts
- Support Microsoft Windows, Apple, and Linux Environments
- Must be willing to work out of hours and weekends when required
- Ability to work flexible hours and provide emergency coverage in a mission-critical, 24/7/365 international environment as required
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Customer focused and strong at building relationships.
- Flexible, with hands on approach.
- Pleasant, professional and team oriented.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self Motivated with excellent time management skills
- Innovative and good influencing skills
- Perform other reasonable related duties, as assigned.
- Person Specification
Qualifications and Experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be highly skilled and able to troubleshoot in a fast-paced production environment, communicate effectively, and manage systems and tasks efficiently.
- Professional certification is essential – At least one of CCNA, CCDA, CCDP, MCSE, VMware VCP, RHCSA or equivalent
- 7+ years of enterprise system administration, including Microsoft Windows, VMware, Apple, Linux, Backup/DR and HA Clustering.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory, DFSr and Group Policy
- Strong experience of deploying MS SharePoint/MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2003, SharePoint Portal Server and/or Windows SharePoint Services
- Familiar with database administration on various platforms (MS SQL, 4D, Filemaker, MySql, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Layer 2/3 network topologies, including VLAN, LACP, 802.11, QoS, Routing, IPSEC, SSL VPN, ACLs, VoIP, DNS and security best practices.
- Experience with FC/iSCSI SAN environment, LUN provisioning, FC zoning, Multipath, iSCSI initiator/target and data replication.
- Experience with Great Plains and MS Navision is a plus
- Experience of programming and use of programming languages a plus
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry is a plus
- Knowledge of film and broadcast technologies a plus
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related subjects preferred and/or 7+ years of hands on core network systems management experience.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: email@example.com
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
Keep in track with the updated job openings, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.