Level 4 Technical Engineer
· Primary – Provides ongoing product installations, configuration, customization, and implementations.
· Secondary – Systems analysis requirements gathering, workflow design, documentation.
· Software installation including network security and configuration issues.
· Software workflow and eForm configuration.
· Support Client’s Practice Consultants and Project Managers.
· Must be able to work in a 24×7 support environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Architecture, Engineering, Computer Science.
· Knowledge in Urban Planning preferred
· Minimum of 3 years of pre- and/or post-technical experience in a related area of technology
· Web Server, Programming experience.
· Strong project management skills to manage development deadlines
· Extensive technical experience, especially with windows configurations
· Performs a variety of technical and documentation tasks.
· May lead and direct the work of others.
· Willing to work off hours, when necessary, in support of customers and partners in different time zones.
· Self starter, problem solver, self-reliant.
· Successful and articulate with excellent pre-sales and post-sales experience.
· A take charge individual required with a proven track record of working with customers and business partners preferred.
· Compensation: Salary, commensurate with experience.
· Database Management/ SQL queries and report creation SSRS
· Windows Workflow Foundation 3.5
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit:www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.