Oracle Software Development Support Specialist
Location: Makati City
This role will involve providing application and technical support to our customers.
• Primary or second-level contact for application and customer support; diagnose and resolve issues that arise on the Core Banking System
• Incident management for user queries, requests for information, application issues and technical problems that may involve analysis, bug fixing, consultancy and QA testing
• Communicate effectively with our customers and internal departments
• Undertake both individual assignments and participate in team activities
• Provide 24×7 on-call support
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or any IT related courses
- Proven experience in a support environment, ideally focused on banking systems, minimum of 3 years experience
- Oracle Developer Suite (Forms & Reports), Database, and PL/SQL (10g or higher)
- Windows 2000 – Vista; Microsoft Office 2000 to latest
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, using a range of communication styles, skills and processes
- Able to work independently, and as part of a team
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Able to focus on the needs of the customers and demonstrating a desire to anticipate and meet those needs when making decisions or taking actions
- Committed to delivering and achieving high quality work
About the Company:
The post-crisis landscape of banking is set to change dramatically. Increased levels of competition, regulatory reform and consumer empowerment will forever change the way money is managed. For banks to remain competitive and increase profitability they need to understand the drivers and values of their customers, regulators, investors and special interest groups. The company is working with over 1000 retail, commercial and private banks in 70 countries including 41 of the world’s top 50 banks. It provides banking professionals worldwide with integrated, mission critical transaction processing, analytical and customer management solutions. One of company’s most innovative and successful products helps banks become more competitive by helping them retain and acquire profitable clients, improve operational efficiency and effectively allocate their capital.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit:www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.