Sr. UNIX Administrator
Shift: Day Shift
Location: UP Ayala Technohub
Starting date: ASAP
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Very good understanding and experience with Unix and/or server administration, Unix scripting, Java and/or Essbase 11
• Familiarity with ControlM, SQL, Rocket shuttle and databases db2 and oracle
• Knowledge of DW and ETL tools
• Responsible for the design, deployment, installation, configuration and maintenance of IFS UNIX-based server systems and software.
• Coordinates with IBM to implement database administration program and business application programs,
• Develops long range strategic planning in areas that involve end-user management and systems upgrade.
• Maintain the file and print capacity
• Ensure that backups are performed as appropriate.
• Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
• Responsible for upgrading the operating and system software and keeping patches current,
• Execute the disaster recovery/backup procedures and other archiving procedures.
• Responsible for performance tuning, capacity planning, database administration and fault management.
• Provide tier two support of the technical infrastructure.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.