Garnishing Payroll – US PAYROLL
Seats to fill up: 11
Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Duties (include but are not limited to)
Works closely with DMS Team Lead and SME to ensure effective delivery of services to client.
Resolves escalated and complex issues in one or more specific process areas which include:
– manual calculations, reversals, replacement pays
– partners with Payroll Operations to ensure accurate delivery of payroll results.
– processes all reporting requests for client especially custom reports from vendors and partners
– Works with DMS Team Lead to identify training needs as it relates to specified process area.
– Communicates with clients, particularly, HR Business Partners as needed.
– Receives and tracks to completion any escalated inquiries and accurately denotes such inquiries into tracking system, determining the most effective method of resolution. Creates and resolves cases daily.
– Researches and processes master data changes, including changes in basic employee information, general HR administration, payroll administration, health/welfare benefits administration. Executes all process steps in accordance with the client’s standard operating procedures.
– May assist with providing info for reports to HR vendor management services, client HR administration, and client managers and may provide feedback to vendor management on issues regarding interfaces of data.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit:http://www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.