Batch Operations Associate
Location: UP Ayala Technohub, Quezon City
Shift: Rotating Shift
Starting Date: ASAP
- 3+ years working experience in IT operations/production support
- 2+ years working with BMC Control-M scheduler processes
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008 and SQL queries
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Strong technical understanding of systems operations, processes and methodologies
- Strong Knowledge of Windows batch processing and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Familiarity with integration tools such as Websphere Cast Iron would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Management principles and processes
- Task focused with strong drive to ensure batch is completed to meet defined service targets
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills with emphasis on details and follow-up
- Solid decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Monitor batch schedules for HR Systems Control-M job streams, Windows scheduled tasks and proprietary scheduling systems on packaged software products
- Respond to batch exceptions and follow Level 1 diagnosis/resolution instructions
- Escalate unresolved batch issues to Level 2 support in a timely fashion
- Perform resolution/recovery steps based on documentation or as directed by Level 2 support
- Contact 3rd party service providers or external application support as required to resolve input file issues (as per documentation)
- Update/open Incident Tickets for all monitoring alerts and processing errors/failures and follow procedures to close or assign to appropriate support team
- Perform tasks on steady state application checklists
- Execute adhoc batch jobs as requested by systems support
- Apply temporary schedule adjustments as requested by systems support
- Provide daily status reporting and weekly issue reporting.
How to Apply?
Send updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.