Position: IT Solutioning and Project Management Director
Location: Libis, Quezon City or UP Ayala TechnoHub, Quezon City
- Should have a good hands-on understanding of Technology Project Management and should have had the experience of managing complex IT projects with a lot of interdependencies and multiple stakeholders
- Should have had the experience of leading a group of IT professionals
- Should have the ability to manage trade-offs between cost/time/quality
- Should have the ability to aggressively leverage the organizational hierarchy in order to meet the project timelines and objectives
- Some understanding of Applications, LAN, WAN, Telecom & Voice platforms and appreciation of interplay between these
- Communication, analytical, interpersonal and team management skills are a must
- Graduate of any IT or Engineering course
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in handling project proposals that cover the origin of project, implementation of timelines, identification of risks, contingency plans and other projects impacted within the scope of IT.
- Seasoned IT professional with a full understanding of IT industry practices.
- Must be able to work on problems of a diverse scope where analysis of situations requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- With a sound understanding of Applications, LAN, WAN, Telecom & Voice platforms and appreciation of interplay between these.
- Analytical and team management skills are a must
- Should exhibit strong interpersonal, communication and decision making skills.
- Must have an understanding of the interconnectivity between voice and data systems.
- Call Center / BPO work experience is highly preferred.
- Work experience above 10 -12 years
- Willing to work in Quezon City, Philippines
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
For updated positions available, follow us:
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.