Flex / Java Developer for Mobile Development
Salary budget: USD 40,000 per year or PHP130,000
Developer will work in a collaborative team environment which interfaces with SunGard’s client base of Tier One, global financial services institutions. Resource will be part of a team which is comprised of both technical and business resources. The team includes Business Analysts who gather the requirements from our clients, various database and developer experts. Assignments may include such responsibilities as requirements definition, coding, testing, etc wide exposure to all areas of SDLC spectrum, etc. Production/implementation support is also an integral part of the role so strong customer interfacing skills are required.
· Work on the Ambit My Money (e-banking) software development team designing, developing, and testing the software applications for mobile devices.
· As a senior software developer, provide mobile development expertise to design and build mobile application software and implement features (from web or mobile UI to backend service to database/external service interaction)
· Work with the product development group to translate business requirements into technical design.
· Work with the product management team to develop new functionality required by customers.
· Interpret the product’s business needs and developing concepts to suit their purpose
· Assist with production support of developed software by providing bug fixes for issues reported by customers.
· Provide input to other groups on the deployment and testing of the software.
· Follow SunGard agile development methodologies and processes
Required Technical Qualifications:
· 5+ Years experience in full lifecycle software development
· Experience in creating UI components for mobile devices such as phones and tablets (iOS, Android)
· 3+ Years Java Experience
· 2+ Years Flex / Action Script development Experience
· 1+ Year(s) in Mobile Development Experience
· Java 1.5+, SQL, subversion, Flex 4
· Strong analysis and design skills
· Experience using rapid UI prototyping tools is highly desirable
· Can work with an Agile environment
· Knowledgeable in web services
· Knowledgeable in Unix
· Knowledgeable in Eclipse
· Experience with integration via Webservices and/or other SOA infrastructure
· Relational database experience
· Experience with Tomcat, Websphere, or Weblogic is desirable
· Banking domain knowledge / background is desirable
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field is desirable
· Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Must have good organization, creative, & analytical skills.
· Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and demonstrate the ability to work well with others.
· Driven problem solver with proven success in solving difficult problems.
· Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
· Superior organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail and quality.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
For updated positions available, add or follow us at:
Google+ : www.gplus.to/ITPilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.