Position: Unix (Solaris) Systems Administrator Team Lead
- Ensures tickets coming into the Queue are assigned and responded to timely
- Monitor incident lifecycle to ensure resolution within SLA
- Inspect and audit tickets in the queue to ensure updates are done at least daily
- Audit tickets in to ensure accuracy of troubleshooting done and proper documentation takes place
- Manage ticket priority levels and ensure the necessary treatment of high priority / impact incidents and service requests
- Ensure that ticket logs and email responses regarding incidents contain the pertinent information for the end users
- Manage technical escalations.
- Check incidents in terms of accurate troubleshooting before escalating to the other resolvers or the next higher level
Capacity and Capability Management
- Identify potential growth areas in terms of knowledge on key technologies relevant to the account
- Map industry trainings and ensure that regular knowledge refreshers occur for the team
- Ensures the team is at pace with the technologies available for the customers
- Identify trends in the incidents we handle and be able to come up with an action plan to mitigate or correct the problem
- Maintain a knowledge base and ensure that all processes and technical documentations are adhered to
- Own the support documentation of the team and make sure the team follows every process step before escalating.
- Come up with a performance log of the engineers and ensure that issues raised for them are addressed and that proper action plans are implemented.
- Create a technical and process exam for the team on a monthly basis
- Assist operations in the conduct of technical interviews
- Act as the Technical Admin for the team and ensure that all tools and equipment are maintained properly and are well accounted for Manage logistics and assist in business continuity management
- Must have a minimum of four years experience in Solaris Administration
- With people handling skills
- Amenable to work at night and shifting schedule.
- Must have good English and analytical skills
- Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Send your resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
For updated positions available, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/itpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.