Position: Transition and Project Manager / Senior Manager
Location: Quezon City, Philippines
- Follow a Project Transitioning toolkit and ensure thru regular reviews and audits that all projects transitioned in the company are as per the laid down process. Physical documentation of the project/ approvals/ audits etc for the end to end process
- Provide extensive pre sales support to BD, make pitches for TPM capability, help in initial solutioning and make the TPM COE a clear differentiator in the BD process.
- Ensure that all projects are transitioned on time and ramp-up within desired timelines on client metrics
- Ensure that trained resources (in project transitioning) are kept available based on forecasted business pipeline by planning and creating seed teams in the Business Units where the new projects are likely to be executed
- Develop a standardized scoping toolkit that can be used to farm existing accounts
- Make constant improvements in project transition times and subsequent ramp-ups by increasing the number of concurrent projects
- Retain talent by proactively engaging with people and enriching their jobs and spotting early symptoms of simmering issues
- Create a motivated team that has clarity of goals and a development orientation
- Define job responsibilities, supervise and review performance on an ongoing basis.
- Exposure to the IT Services/IT Enabled Services industry is desired but not essential
- A good understanding and grasp of project management tools and practices
- Should have transitioned projects in the BPO industry or should have had extensive experience in managing projects in a different industry
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented
- Should be deadline and closure oriented
- Should have the ability to influence people (internal/external customers, Operations, Finance etc.)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, any field.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Quezon City, Philippines
Send your resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
For updated positions available, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/itpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.