Position: Java Software Engineer
Experience Desired: At least 5 years
Primary Location: Makati City
Education Desired: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Developer will work in a collaborative team environment building new generation core banking system using Java and Flex technologies.
Resource will be part of a team which is comprised of both technical and business resources. The team includes Business Analysts who gather the requirements from our clients, various database and developer experts. We rotate our employees through assignments to ensure everyone has exposure to full spectrum of the core banking modules.
Assignments include such responsibilities as requirements definition, design, coding, testing, etc wide exposure to all areas , production support is also an integral part of the role so customer interfacing skills are required.
• Work on the EBS3 – new core banking software development team designing, developing, and testing the software.
• Work with the project management group to develop new functionality required by customers.
• Assist with production support by providing bug fixes for issues reported by customers.
• Provide input to other groups on the deployment and testing of the software.
• Follow development methodologies and processes.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• 5+ Years experience in full lifecycle software development
• 5+ Years development experience with Java
• Experience with J2EE, XML, XSL , SQL
• Relational database experience
• Experience with Weblogic
• Experience with Eclipse, Subversion
• Experience with JIRA or other bug tracking system
• Mathematical or financial background is a plus
Send your resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org