Position: IT Solutioning and Project Management Director
Location: Quezon City, Philippines
- Responsible for leading new client transitions, IT build-out for new /existng sites and improvement initiatives across Corporate GPS sites.
- Overall responsibility for meeting project objectives within budgeted time and cost Provide IT Project Management for new projects and Process ramp-ups
- Will also be tasked with Client Management and negotiation,virtual /extended team management, time management and cost analyses.
- Will be engaged in project management and will be handling proposals that would cover the origin of the project, implementation of timelines, identification of risks, contingency plans and other plans within the scope of IT
- Will be exposed to problems of a diverse scope where analysis of situations requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Would be utilizing understanding of LAN, WAN, Telecom & Voice platforms concepts and appreciation of interplay between these
- Responsibilities would require adequate knowledge on inter-connectivity between voice and data systemsRecognize early warning signals that could result in delays and cost overruns and take corrective actions including escalating to the right level
- Coordinate with other IT groups in ensuring that projects are scoped keeping current capacities in networks/infrastructure in mind. To also ensure that projects are executed to the right standards so that post commissioning issues are minimized
- Coordinate with other project managers and IT personnel in ensuring that the various independent projects that form a part of a master plan/project dovetail well
- Ensure that project management tools are utilized to efficiently manage projects
- Document and share best project management practices with the rest of the IT organization through the IT Council/CAB
Essential & critical skills:
- Should have a good hands-on understanding of Technology Project Management and should have had the experience of managing complex IT projects with a lot of interdependencies and multiple stakeholders
- Should have had the experience of leading a group of IT professionals
- Should have the ability to manage trade-offs between cost/time/quality
- Should have the ability to aggressively leverage the organizational hierarchy in order to meet the project timelines and objectives
- Some understanding of Applications, LAN, WAN, Telecom & Voice platforms and appreciation of interplay between these
- Communication, analytical, interpersonal and team management skills are a must
- Graduate of any IT or Engineering course
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in handling project proposals that cover the origin of project, implementation of timelines, identification of risks, contingency plans and other projects impacted within the scope of IT.
- Seasoned IT professional with a full understanding of IT industry practices.
- Must be able to work on problems of a diverse scope where analysis of situations requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- With a sound understanding of Applications, LAN, WAN, Telecom & Voice platforms and appreciation of interplay between these.
- Analytical and team management skills are a must
- Should exhibit strong interpersonal, communication and decision making skills.
- Must have an understanding of the interconnectivity between voice and data systems.
- Call Center / BPO work experience is highly preferred.
- Work experience above 10 -12 years
- Willing to work in Quezon City, Philippines
Send your resume to: email@example.com
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
For updated positions available, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/itpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.