Position: Deputy Delivery Leader
Location: Quezon City, Philippines
- Responsible for F&A delivery and delivery strategy within the Manila Delivery Center.
- Development and implementation of business strategies with executive review
- Establishes objectives, creates business policies and operational guidelines, resolves service and management issues and sets long range plans. Develops and approves plans for service offerings, processes, operations, business controls, expenses, resources, training, customer satisfaction and other business objectives.
- Overall responsibility for the results of multiple departments within span of control. Responsible for providing direction to multiple first and second line managers, and high level direction to department employees.
- Responsible for delivery of highly visible services that contribute significantly to achievement of customer satisfaction, cost, expense and other business objectives. Works in conjunction with contract Delivery Project Executives to help develop Document of Understandings (DoUs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), review of services, and resolution of issues.
- Requires professional mastery of business administration, business unit or country operations, services strategies and objectives in leading edge or critical situations. Possesses in-depth understanding of organization priorities, needs and plans.
- Requires a high degree of analytical ability to identify additional business opportunities and develop solutions to difficult internal, client and sponsor requirements.
- Expert or leader of a business function or multi-country organization. Develops and implements service support strategies with executive review. Creates or revises business policies.
- Willing to work in Quezon City, Philippines
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
For updated positions available, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/itpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.