SharePoint Developer / SharePoint Technology Administrator
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Equivalent experience (3-6 years) in Software Engineering or some related subject.
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written a must.
- Practical experience with the following languages / applications: Net 2.0 or higher, SQL Server 2005/2008, SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Office SharePoint Services (MOSS), Visual Studio 2005/2008, MS Windows XP/7 (client & server), MS Office 2007, Visual Basic, C#, VB.Net, HTML, XML, ASP
- Knowledge of MS Exchange and Directory Services
- Knowledge of the SharePoint Application Definition Designer to register Line of Business (LOB) applications.
- Knowledge about Excel Services and the Web Services architecture of SharePoint and how to interface from external apps.
- Knowledge of the backend SharePoint System Administration environment preferred.
- Strong understanding of software development methods, standards and processes.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of computer systems and programming methods.
- Microsoft or other software certifications a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
Send your resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more I.T./I.T. for BPO/KPO jobs, please visit: www.itpilipinas.wordpress.com
For updated positions available, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/itpilipinas
NOTE: No Fees will be collected. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. Your resume is being kept with utmost confidentiality. All questions and inquiries will be answered during interview.